- We will acknowledge your complaint within two working days of receipt (if you submit a complaint using our online form or by e-mailing your complaint to us it will be acknowledged automatically).
- A named caseworker will write to you within 15 working days of receipt of your complaint.
- If we are unable to accept your complaint we will clearly explain to you why we are unable to deal with it.
- We will provide you with an update on the progress of your complaint every four weeks (unless clearly stated otherwise).
- We will provide you with a comprehensive, clear and reasoned explanation for the outcome of your complaint.
- We will advise you of how to contact the Judicial Appointments & Conduct Ombudsman if you are unhappy with how we have handled your complaint.
- If we are unable to help you we will try to direct you to other organisations that may be able to assist you.