- If we accept your complaint for further assessment, we will acknowledge your complaint within two working days (complaints made via the portal will receive an auto-acknowledgement).
- A caseworker will aim to write to you within 15 working days.
- If we are unable to accept your complaint we will respond to you within 10 working days and explain why.
- We will provide you with an update on your complaint every four weeks (unless stated otherwise).
- We aim to conclude complaints accepted for further assessment, including complaints that proceed to full investigation, within 20 weeks of receipt.
- When we have concluded your complaint we will provide you with a written explanation of the outcome.
- We will tell you how to contact the Judicial Appointments & Conduct Ombudsman if you believe we have mishandled your complaint.
- If we are unable to help you we will try to direct you to other organisations that may be able to assist you.
- We will process your personal data in accordance with our Privacy Notice.